Friday, January 25, 2013

New Orleans Pelicans- Color Adjustments


I have a not so secret love of sports uniform/logo design.  So when a new logo or team comes out, I get excited.  Yesterday I heard the official news that the New Orleans Hornets, formerly the Charlotte Hornets, will be changing their name to the New Orleans Pelicans.  I think it's a great choice because the Hornets name never fit the city.
Along with the official news the team name would be changed, the new logo was released.  I have to say, I like the logo, but the colors don't seem to reflect the exciting and vibrant city of New Orleans.
So because of the ice storm that has paralyzed my fair city, I sat down with Photoshop, and created a few alternative color schemes for the new bird team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Photo
Always a student. Always a teacher. Live. Love. Laugh.

Sociable

You Cannot Hide